Monday, September 12, 2011

Days 2 and 3 and 4

I don't remember day 2 too much, except that it was much better than one. Lots of pretty scenery. Also an old man came up to me in wafflehouse to pray for me on my journey. He spoke like some sort of prophet, so I was very attentive to what he had to say but he just told me to be safe. No lottery numbers or anything.

Day 3 was great. I woke up to some deer all up in my business.
That's a deer poking around.


I did 30 miles in the morning, then met up with my friends who had driven from Falls Church (where I started) to meet up with me. I parked the bike and we drove to a camp ground where we got a cabin for the night. We drank beer and watched the spider pow-wow.
They aren't faking those faces.

Day 4 was yesterday. I biked a bunch, the roads were totally desolate and the mountains very nice. Also I discovered I can listen to music while biking! Great! Did you know that if Thunder Road comes on while you are biking you automatically go 20% faster? Way easier than doping.

I biked through Lexington yesterday. Campgrounds were all 5000 dollars so I stealth camped in a pavillion by a church. It was great! There were outlets and a water spigot and lights to read by.

These pictures were all taken from my phone. Sorry. Also there aren't many of them, maybe I will try to take more.

No comments:

Post a Comment